Saturday, September 19, 2009

Y?? My camp India??

As a young 7 year old I used to accompany my father on their regular hunting Trips in the Jungles of Maharashtra.

rajpal u navalkar

The Jungle Bug got me around the age of 10 when I joined the Scouts. After that treks, camping, exploring became an obsession.

Regular camping and trekking in most parts of india has changed my outlook to life in a very positive way!

So much so that even today if I do not get away once every month I go crazy!Every trip I make to our sites around India, mornings are set aside for the nearest green apace and if lucky a jungle!

I got Bitten by the photo Bug thanks to India Nature Watch founder Vijay Cawale and from then one more obsession took hold.

The peace in the jungles rejuvenates our Very Soul!
Conservation has been a major factor, in my life,and even today we are part of the Green Building movement, actively involved in Conservation ,Protection and Reuse, Recycle, save our planet efforts.

It was but natural that we started creating awareness in school children of green issues and last year did a short programme for 300 children in the forests of chikmagalur.

This has now led to the formation of MY CAMP INDIA,with a purpose to take children, and adults BACK TO NATURE!

The experiential learning programmes, being planned will make one a better , greener and more responsible human being.

NATURE IS THE GREATEST TEACHER ! LETS NOT DESTROY IT !

No comments:

Post a Comment